Sunday, February 8, 2015

The GIFT and Publishing THIS WRITING

Helen and Mary want to give me a gift, but the gift arrived when they arrived. I GOT IT. What a pleasure to watch them- faces of joy  that come naturally when someone understands the music, the dance, and the life here in this amazing city. They GOT IT.
During our lesson with Carlos Copello yesterday at La Viruta, he asked what is the tango. There were many responses: feeling music, connection, movement etc. All the standard responses. Mike leaned over and whispered in my ear, "The heart of the dance is the Argentine people." He GOT IT!
This has been a truly perfect time here for us. If I can figure out how to put this blog into a little book, it will be a gift for my partner in life and my partner in the dance. TANGO.....Y NADA MAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment